- Heroes that don't need farm to be effective should gank as soon as possible.
- Heroes that need a specific item to be effective (Moraxus with a Portal Key, for example) should prioritize farm until they get it and gank immediately.
- Heroes that need a significant amount of farm (Hard carries) to be effective should farm while the rest of their team ganks.
- Farming after getting your core build will show diminishing returns on your farm. Fight after you get the item(s) that you need.
- Find ways to deny the enemy money and experience. An example would be taking the enemy's jungle and leaving a small creep behind.
- If possible, focus heroes on ganking heroes on the other team that need farm instead of constantly killing heroes that don't.
- Find ways to bait and finish off turtlers. An example would be to build a massive advantage by taking their jungle/ancients and then Kongor after that.
- Plan ahead.
Here is the link to the full article: