Sunday, November 25, 2012

Start of my Journey.

About Myself:

My name is Angelo. I'm starting my journey to being highly ranked in both Heroes of Newerth and League of Legends. I have been playing MOBAs for 5 years starting with DotA in 7th grade, somewhere in 2006-2007. I have learned so much from this game, but I am slowly realizing it now and I am looking to take it to the next level.

I want to become a competitive player in one game or the other, preferably LoL because it is much more heavily populated. I want to become a known blogger for these games and I want to coach people  and help them become better at the game they enjoy and to lead better lives because of it. I value self-improvement and I read on my own time to do so.

I want to write informational and motivational work for competitive players in general, whether it be for sports, gaming, or any other competitive endeavor. I have been reading a lot of things lately that have inspired me to achieve and I want to share it with people. Many of my ideas and things I'm learning are untested, and I want to use video games to show myself how much I can accomplish.

I have big plans for the future. I plan on making a team of similarly dedicated individuals who strive for greatness. I want to be surrounded by people who wish to improve themselves and be among the best of the best.

In HoN, I am currently 1730 MMR and I am looking to hit 1800 MMR by the end of December.

In LoL, I just hit Level 30 a few days ago and I will be playing another account to level 30 to ready myself for Ranked Queue.

HoN IGN: housesarebig, HarassMeNow
LoL IGN: housesarebig, 7DX Sloth

Message me in-game or comment on my post if you think similarly and want to join me on my journey to the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment